Sunday 1 April 2012

Falling




That was it, the rapids took me over the edge and I was falling. I yelled out as I went down into the mist and spray. I hit the water hard, the wind was knocked out of me. I swam up towards the surface and my head breached and I gasped in oxygen.The sun shone down on my face, and I swam to the edge.  There was a small beach where I struggled up on to and laid face down for a while.    It was over for now, I turned over to survey my location.  I was on the beach and looking back towards the water fall that I had come over.The sun shone down into the clear pool in fornt of me.  The water fall was high but the pool I had landed in was deep.  I sat here staring and then looked at my wrist navi computer.  It was time to get out of here......

No comments:

Post a Comment